I think we can all agree that adulting is hard and sometimes we just want to go back to our childhood. Then we remember the best part about being 21 – alcohol. So I’ve compiled a list of my favorite flavors from childhood and turned them into cocktails. These are perfect to make for a movie night or even when you’re meeting up with a study group for a test.

1. Orange Creamsicle

cocktails

Photo by Kaylee McIntosh

Add 1 ounce vanilla vodka, 3 ounces orange soda, and 1 ounce sweetened condensed milk into a champagne (or stemless wine) glass. Stir gently. Top with a generous serving of whipped cream and some sprinkles. It will automatically take you back to the simpler time of after school ice cream snacks.

2. Fruit Loops & Milk

cocktails

Photo by Kaylee McIntosh

I’ll admit, I still eat this one for breakfast, but it’s even better in a martini glass. To achieve this level of happy, you need 1 ounce of Rumchata and 2 ounces of Three Olive’s “Loopy” vodka and fill to the top with half and half. Add crushed Froot Loops or whipped cream for garnish if you want an extra boost of flavor.

3. Strawberry Kiwi Capri Sun

cocktails

Photo by Kaylee McIntosh

Cut the Capri Sun pouch open and pour into a tumbler with ice. Add 2 shots of vodka and use a Red Vine as a straw (yeah, I’m #teamRedVine) and boom! Post pee-wee soccer practice all over again, just with an added twist.

4. Kettle Corn

cocktails

Photo by Kaylee McIntosh

Bringing you back to those field days and fairs hosted by your elementary school. This one is slightly more involved – but SO WORTH IT. Start by making these cocktails with a kettle corn simple syrup – in a saucepan, combine 1 cup of crushed kettle corn, 1 cup of sugar, and 1 cup of water and heat until sugar dissolves. Strain and let cool.

#SpoonTip: Pour into a reusable squeeze bottle so it can be used for multiple cocktails!

Now you need 3 ounces of Bourbon, 1 1/2 ounces of butterscotch schnapps, and 2 tablespoons of your kettle corn simple syrup. Mix, garnish rim of the glass with equal parts salt and sugar, pour. Then have your friends applaud you because that cocktail is freakin’ dope.

5. Rice Krispie

cocktails

Photo by Kaylee McIntosh

Yeah, I went there. 1 part Rumchata, 2 parts marshmallow vodka. Garnish with a crispy treat and enjoy.

6. Cosmic Brownies

cocktails

Photo by Kaylee McIntosh

The ultimate school lunch treat now available as a drink. Make your friends jealous again with 1 1/2 ounces vanilla vodka, 1 ounce Kahlua, 1 1/2 ounces of dark chocolate Bailey’s. Garnish the glass with some crushed rainbow sprinkles and top the drink with whipped cream. Enjoy the memories of those awesome Little Debbies.