TJ’s new addition to the spread family is nothing short of a miracle, but let’s be honest: it’s also a little scary. Spreadable meat? Like, what are you supposed to do with that?

We thought it through, so you don’t have to. Here’s the ten best ways to fall in love with Trader Joe’s bacon jam:

1. On a PB&J

trader joe's bacon jam

Photo by Tarika Narain

A little sweet, a little savory, a lot delicious. Upgrade your favorite childhood sandwich with this meaty addition, or swap out the jelly entirely (and add bananas) for a classic Elvis combo.

2. As an addition to avo toast

trader joe's bacon jam

Photo by Becky Hughes

Avocado + bacon = heaven, so put some of this spreadable bacon underneath your mashed avo to majorly up your avocado toast game.

3. On top of waffles

trader joe's bacon jam

Photo by Phoebe Melnick

Ditch your typical butter-and-maple-syrup topping for something a little more savory, or add it to this cinnamon roll waffle sandwich.

#SpoonTip: Top with a sunny side up egg for the world’s easiest open-faced breakfast sandwich.

4. In a s’mores

trader joe's bacon jam

Photo by Hailey Maher

Bacon with chocolate? Sweet & savory combo made in heaven. With marshmallow? Wow. Spread on a graham cracker? Uh, yes. We see no reason that bacon jam shouldn’t make an appearance at your next bonfire.

5. As a chaser

trader joe's bacon jam

A spoonful of [bacon jam] makes the [really gross alcohol] go down in the [least painful] way.

6. For a neater BLT

trader joe's bacon jam

Photo by Tiare Brown

About half a bite into a BLT, the sandwich inevitably falls apart. Condense a layer and cut down on the likelihood of a sandwich avalanche.

#SpoonTip: More room between the bread = opportunities to fit egg, avocado, etc. 

7. With vegetables

trader joe's bacon jam

Photo by Christin Urso

You might be eating spreadable meat, but that doesn’t mean you can’t try to make it healthy.

8. On toast

trader joe's bacon jam

Photo by Sarah Silbiger

It might technically be just bread and bacon, but with carbs, protein, and fat, we consider it a balanced breakfast.

9. In a grilled cheese

trader joe's bacon jam

Photo by Lauren Palladino

Ever heard of a short rib grilled cheese? If you’re not bougie enough for a sandwich that fancy, just spread some of TJ’s new classic on the inside of each slice before grilling.

10. By the spoonful

trader joe's bacon jam

It’s that good. We won’t judge.