Yusha Hu is the CEO at Local Bushel. Yusha is focused on building a high-performance mission-driven company.

Mackenzie Kruvant oversees Instagram strategy and writes for BuzzFeed.com.

James Briscione is the Director of Culinary Development at the Institute of Culinary Education. After training with European masters in sous vide cooking technique in Venice, Italy, he developed ICE’s premiere Cuisine Technology Program.

Lourdes Castro is an adjunct professor for the Nutrition & Food Studies Department at NYU and three-time cookbook author.

Lisa Mann is the founder and CEO of Think Marketing Advisors, a boutique advisory firm for emerging and high growth food, digital media, and health and wellness companies. Most recently, Lisa served as EVP and Chief Marketing Officer of KIND Healthy Snacks.

Tracey Massey is responsible for leading North American sales and operations for Mars Chocolate, the world’s largest chocolate manufacturer. With over 20 years of experience at Mars, Tracey oversees a multi-billion dollar portfolio of iconic global brands.

Katrina Markoff is the founder and CEO of Vosges Haut-Chocolat. Katrina created the Wild Ophelia brand to encourage, educate and propel American high school and college girls who have entrepreneurial dreams in food.

Jane Frye is the Managing Editor at Tasting Table. She got her start working for Tina Brown in 2008 at The Daily Beast, back when websites were called “blogs.”

Kim Lerner is the Community Manager for Culinary Agents, a professional networking and job-matching website for the food, beverage, and hospitality industry.

Liz Kennedy is Director of Content Strategy and Social Media for FreshDirect, an online grocer. Kennedy has grown FreshDirect’s Instagram following 7,000 percent, re-launched the blog, and produced videos with celebrity chefs.

Kerry Diamond is co-founder of Cherry Bombe Magazine, co-host of Radio Cherry Bombe, and co-owner of the Brooklyn eateries Nightingale Nine, Wilma Jean, and Smith Canteen.

Lauren Wilson is the digital editor of Edible Manhattan and Edible Brooklyn, where she oversees all print and digital editorial, social media, and programming.

Sandy Dee Hall is the chef at Black Tree, a popular NYC restaurant. Black Tree brings you delicious and innovative Urban American Dishes with the true pride of being in New York.

Jordan Andino is an executive chef and restaurateur behind Manhattan’s 2nd City West Village and Invite Only.

Josh Hix is co-founder and CEO of Plated, which is on a mission to help people Eat Better and Live Better by making it easy to cook again.

Bryan Cowan and Drew Crane are co-founders of Wisefish Poké, a laid-back NYC seafood shop celebrating Hawaii’s much-loved raw fish dish, poké.

Leigh Weingus is a health and wellness-obsessed senior writer and editor at mindbodygreen.com. Prior to mindbodygreen, Leigh worked at Elite Daily and The Huffington Post.

Stephanie LaSpina is the Lead Teacher & Director of Teaching for Y7 Studios. Her classes and workshops are known to be extremely challenging, motivational and filled with passion (with a side of gangsta rap).

Daniel Holzman is the Chef/Co-Founder of The Meatball Shop, a NYC born & bred company serving a seasonally focused mix-and-match menu of meatballs, sauces, veggie sides, and hand-made ice cream sandwiches.

Jonathan Waxman is the chef & owner of Barbuto. Jonathan participated in two seasons of Top Chef Masters on Bravo. Jonathan Gold of the LA Times has referred to Jonathan as ‘the Eric Clapton of chefs.’

Dorothy Cann Hamilton is the founder & CEO of the International Culinary Center. Ms. Hamilton is past Chairman of the James Beard Foundation and was the IACP’s Entrepreneur of the Year in 2013.

Brette Warshaw is the chief operating officer at Lucky Peach. Lucky Peach tells stories about food and the people who make it.

Matt Doumar is the co-founder & co-CEO of Good Uncle. He is working to ensure that geography is not a limiting constraint in who has access to the world’s best food.

Nicolas Mazard is the General Manager/Partner at Koppert Cress USA, a Long Island based greenhouse dedicated to growing high quality microgreens and specialties for restaurants and specialty distributors.

Helen Hollyman is Editor-in-Chief of MUNCHIES, VICE’s food website. A former cook, truffle dealer, and radio host, Helen has worked in almost every aspect of the food world and is wildly allergic to pumpkin.

Poull Brien is a sustainable seafood purveyor. Poull co-founded Wild Fish Direct in 2014 after serving as Executive Producer of Catching Hell, a television series on The Weather Channel about commercial spearfishermen.

Chris Sayegh is the owner and head chef at The Herbal Chef. He’s pioneered the effort of cannabis infused fine-dining to elevate the perception of marijuana into mainstream media.

Hillary Reinsberg is Editorial Director at The Infatuation. She oversees the site’s content across cities. She previously worked at BuzzFeed.

Mike Chau is the founder of the popular Instagram account, @foodbabyny. Most don’t realize that he is not obese and is actually a full-time software developer. He can often exist and attend events without his wife and babies by his side, though he prefers not to.

Ken Lo is one of the cofounders of Ice & Vice, an experimental ice cream shop based in New York City. Handcrafting their ice cream, sorbet and frozen yogurt in small, customized batches, they push the boundaries of what frozen desserts can be. *Bonus kudos the special edition Spoon University flavor at their shop.

Carolyn Brown, MS RD, joined Foodtrainers over five years ago. Now, in addition to her nutrition degrees she is a certified yoga guide, has run the marathon, and is a spin and snowboard junkie.

Troy Neal is a bartender turned doughnut slinger and the Co Owner of The Doughnut Project.

Health is hard.