It wasn’t until last month, specifically February 14th, that I realized I have the world’s most perfect boyfriend.

This day, commonly known as Valentine’s Day, is a rough holiday for some of us, but the absolute best for others. Rough in terms of being reminded of the fact that we do not have a significant other, and best referring to the fact that we do.

For me, I fall under the ROUGH category. Admitting this on the internet? Definitely something I am going to regret, but for right now, yolo.

I walked into my friend’s room to find flowers on her desk. Another friend got chocolate. Another received flowers and a stuffed animal.

insomnia cookies

Gif courtesy of Tumblr.com

Some may say I’m the only single one in the friend group…

But I say they don’t know what they’re talking about. Why I am not complaining can be pinpointed to the fact that I do have a so called “boyfriend,” contrary to popular belief. His name is Insomnia Cookies. These fellas make every day worth it.

Ordering those cookies and watching each category light up, “Order processing,” “In the oven,” was an eventful afternoon to say the least. I was PUMPED. Peanut butter, M&M, and chocolate mint chip are my go-to’s.

I ordered “The Sugar Rush” under the deal category, in their Bryn Mawr location, which lets you mix twelve flavors of cookies for a total of $14. If that isn’t a win, I don’t know what is.

insomnia cookies

Photo by Jessica Kelly

Those babies were delivered, all warm and gooey, cooked to perfection. Definitely the move of the day. Who needs a boyfriend to bring flowers when I have one that brings Insomnia? This one’s definitely a keeper. My boyfriend for the day, week, month, year, LIFE.

Recommendation for true love: ORDER ‘EM. No regrets. Yes, you may want to vomit after from consuming too many in a five minute period, but in the moment, it’s totally worth every calorie.

I think we all know who’s boyfriend wins at perfection. Answer: mine.

insomnia cookies

Gif courtesy of Tumblr.com

Check out if there’s an Insomnia near you.

Eager for more love?