Y’all are going back to school and partying it up, but here at SpoonHQ all we have is a faint memory of college (sad)… So I decided to bring back that somewhat concerning jungle juice that you kinda remember from your first tailgate freshman year and uncover what’s actually inside. Disclaimer: You might not like what you see, but you’ll like how little alcohol you taste. Oh, and you won’t feel hungover because of those sweeeeet electrolytes in Gatorade. #athletic

Shoutout to my sister for not realizing that I stole lemons from our fridge at home, and for coming up with the “Fadorade” concept. What a lady. 

Back to School Fadorade

• Prep Time:1 minute
  • Cook Time:1 minute
  • Total Time:2 minutes
  • Servings:12+

• 3 bottles Gatorade
  • 3/4 bottle cheap ass vodka
  • 1 bottle club soda
  • 2 lemons, sliced
  • 2 bags Skittles
  • 2 packets lemonade mix
Photo by Max Bartick

Pop open 3 bottles of Gatorade. This is challenging, so really try your best.

#SpoonTip: Pee before you start pouring.

Pour in dem Skittlez. #tastetherainbow

Pour in 3/4 of your bottttttttle.

#SpoonTip: Use Everclear if you’re really trynna turn up.

GIF by Max Bartick

Rip open that lemonade packet and toss it in.

#SpoonTip: Don’t suffocate.

GIF by Max Bartick

Mix it up using your spoon (university).

Disclaimer: The color is gonna be weird. Take a chill, it’ll taste dope.

GIF by Max Bartick

Pour in a single-serve bottle of club soda.

#SpoonTip: Carbonated beverages get you drunk faster. Be careful out there, kidz.

GIF by Max Bartick

Slice up some lemons and toss ’em in.

GIF by Max Bartick

Squeeze some excess lemon juice on the rim of your glass and dip it in lemonade mix if you like Warheads / Sour Skittles.

#SpoonTip: Use Pop Rocks if you’re feeling crazy, and maybe don’t do the lemon/lemonade mix… Everyone found it to be supa strong at SpoonHQ.

GIF by Max Bartick

Pour your lake water creation into your rimmed cup. Don’t let the color activate your gag reflex.

GIF by Max Bartick

Finally, unleash your inner savage and take a nice sip from the bowl. Refreshing AF.

GIF by Max Bartick