Ben and Jerry have just made this long, cold winter a lot more bearable. On Valentine’s Day, Vermont’s finest ice cream company announced the sweet arrival of a line of innovative ice cream flavors. The line has been dubbed “Core” and just as the name promises, in each new flavor there is a core of deliciousness. The lead flavor director of Ben & Jerry’s, Eric Fredette, said the mission of the new line of ice cream is to “blow out the concept of fun flavors.” And blow out the concept they did.

Each of the four new flavors consists of two of Ben & Jerry’s original ice cream flavors packed with candy chunks or brownies all surrounding a fudge, caramel or jam core.

1. Peanut Butter Fudge
Peanut butter lovers rejoice. The Peanut Butter Fudge Core ice cream is teeming with an intense amount of peanut butter flavor for those die-hard fans. The fudgy peanut butter core is surrounded by even more peanut butter and chocolate ice cream. As if you still haven’t had enough PB, both of the ice creams are loaded with mini peanut butter cups. Pure genius.

2. Salted Caramel
The Salted Caramel Core will satisfy everyone’s sweet tooth. The sweet cream flavored ice cream is bursting with blonde brownies and delicious salted caramel fills the center. This new flavor is the perfect combination of salty and sweet.

3. That’s My Jam
This crazy good flavor tastes exactly like the raspberry jam you used to eat as a kid. The raspberry and chocolate ice cream is jam-packed (yes, I said it) with fudge chips and encircles a gooey raspberry core. Bonus: the raspberry core still has seeds in it, which helps your taste buds feel like you just picked those raspberries right off the vine. Yum.

4. Hazed and Confused
Ben & Jerry’s somehow found a way to make Nutella even more delectable than it already is. The Hazed and Confused flavor combines hazelnut and chocolate ice cream, which is then packed with fudge chips. This unspeakable feat becomes even more amazing by surrounding itself around a hazelnut core. After taking one bite you will most definitely find yourself in a hazelnut heaven coma.

All four flavors will arrive in stores later this month. Each pint will be $4.39, which isn’t a bad price. The affordable deliciousness should soon become a “core” part of your diet.