Want to find free food on campus but are too lazy to comb through those pesky Campus Distributions e-mails? We’ve got you covered.
Compiled below are 16 chances to eat for free this week. Indulge in catered, non-dining hall food while also supporting student entrepreneurship, academic scholarship, and philanthropic causes at Colgate!
- Newman Lunch: “The Crusades – Part Two” presented by Professor Alan Cooper, 12:15 PM – 1:15 PM, Chapel Basement
- Flint Water Crisis Discussion: A Case Study in Environmental and Social Justice Issues, 12:20 PM – 1:20 PM, Center for Women’s Studies
- The Caribbean, Not Just “Island Time,” 4:15 PM – 5:30 PM, ALANA Cultural Center
- Annual Take Back the Night March and Speak Out, 6:45 PM – 9:45 PM, Frank Dining Hall and Center for Women’s Studies
- Brown Bag: Til it Happens to You with Julia Dixon, 11:30 AM, Center for Women’s Studies
- “Banned Books and Intellectual Freedom” discussion, 4:00 PM – 5:30 PM, 105 Lawrence
- Symposium: A Celebration of the Scholarship of Faye Dudden, 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM, 111 Alumni
- LBGTQ Family Dinner (first 25 without a meal plan eat free), 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM, Frank Dining Hall
- Fair Harbor & Office of Sustainability Interactive Fashion Show (suggested donation: 1 plastic water bottle), 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM, Hall of Presidents
- Brown Bag: When Norms Attack – Disability Labels and Social Inequality, 11:30 AM, 109 Lathrop
- Heretics Lunch: “Christian Rock: How it Sharpens and Blurs the Divide Between Religions” presented by Julia Queller ’16, 12:15 PM – 1:15 PM, Chapel Basement
- Luncheon Musicale, 12:15 PM – 1:15 PM, Memorial Chapel
- Jamie Winders Presents “Changing Places: New Immigrant Destinations in Global Context,” 4:30 PM – 5:30, 101 Ho Science Center
- Hunger Banquet (suggested donation: $5), 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM, Hall of Presidents
- Hot Chocolate Handout, 7:45 AM – 12:00 PM, Academic Quad
- Classics Department Coffee Hour, 1:30 PM – 3:00 PM, Lawrence 114
Go out and sample these FREE events this week. Your mind and stomach will thank you!