It’s no secret that the most beloved part of Union’s campus is the Nott. Why wouldn’t it be? Have you seen it! It honestly couldn’t get much prettier. Well, that’s until food is added into the mix. Check out our top food Nott shots (in no particular order) and watch the Nott instantly become just that more good-looking.

Favorite

Photo by Sydney Block

Springfest, a chipwich, and the Nott. What could be better? Nothing.

Favorite

Photo By Janey Fine

Well, maybe schmear, lox, and the Nott could be better? We are still deciding about that one, but it’s pretty darn close.

#SpoonTip: Head over to Hillel Bagel Brunch on Sunday mornings to grab one of these beauties for yourself.

Favorite

Photo by Jessica Feinberg

Lets just say it is impossible for us to turn down a gooey, warm marshmallow lathered in chocolate and smushed in between two perfectly sweet graham crackers.

Favorite

Photo by thehungrygoddess

We have two questions with this one. First off, is that BEC from West?! We are going to  get ourselves one of those right now. Second, is there a better way to start your day? Probably not(t).

#SpoonTip: To make your own BEC at West, get in the egg line and ask for two sunny side up eggs (or fried) with cheddar and bacon. Then, sandwich it in between a toasted bagel. Here is some more West brunch inspiration. You can thank us later.

Favorite

Photo by burgers_and_champagne

The sky really brings out the colors of those sprinkles. We approve.

Favorite

Photo by Sydney Block

All we have to say about this one is that we think that the cookie and the Nott might be the same size. Jury is still out.

Favorite

Photo by Cayetana Perez

We are not sure what’s prettier here, the Nott or that icing!?

Favorite

Photo by Madison Shapiro

Why eat regular cake when you can have it in a mug, right?

Favorite

Photo by Sarah Kaplan

Seeing as though this grilled cheese came from a SpoonU takeover, we may be partial to this Nott shot. Honestly though, when you mix food and the Nott, you really can’t go wrong. Missed our dining hall takeovers? You can read about some here!

Favorite

Photo by Dani Hennel

Just look at those linzer tortes. Stay classy, U.

Favorite

Photo courtesy of @cooper_and_pippa_da_frenchies on Instagram

No we do not eat dogs. But look how cute she is, how could we not include Pippa as one of our favorite nott shots.

Thank U Nott for always making our photos better.