There is no turning back: Winter 2017 is here.

Since we can't avoid the inevitable cold, we might as well enjoy some delicious beverages to warm ourselves up.

These eight indulgent recipes can easily be made from the comfort of your own home. No need to end your hibernation to trek out to Starbucks!

If you live in a warmer climate and winter doesn't automatically mean negative degree weather, then first of all, consider yourself lucky. Secondly, it's always nice to switch things up and take a break from drinking your favourite beverage over ice.

Mexican Hot Chocolate

This classic hot chocolate recipe has a hint of warming spice. You can't go wrong.

Bailey's Irish Coffee with Pumpkin Spiced Whipped Cream 

A bit of booze never hurt nobody, especially when Bailey's is involved. This traditional Irish Coffee is topped off with decadent pumpkin spiced whipped cream. 

Snickerdoodle Hot Chocolate 

Who doesn't love a classic snickerdoodle cookie? Now you can have it in drink form with this delicious white hot chocolate recipe. 

Mulled Wine 

For all you wine drinkers out there, warm yourself up with this classic winter beverage. Guaranteed to impress!

Starbucks Copycat Salted Caramel Mocha 

The classic combination of caramel, chocolate, and sea salt makes this beverage truly a treat. No need to trek through the snow to Starbucks for with this recipe. 

Nutella Hot Chocolate 

Is there anything Nutella can't make better? Up your hot chocolate game with this indulgent recipe. 

Vegan Chai Tea Latte

For all you tea lovers out there, this chai tea latte is for you! Made with almond milk, this is lighter, vegan friendly version of the comforting beverage.

S'mores Martini 

What happens when you combine your favourite summer treat with vodka? You get this sinful concoction that will warm you up faster than any fire.  

Whether you're looking for a midday pick-me-up, a tasteful drink for your next dinner party, or a delicious dessert, these recipes are sure to please all winter long!

And while we're on the topic of winter, check out these tips on how to stay hydrated during the cold season and these healthy smoothie recipes to keep you feeling nourished.