Whether you’re dartying, tailgating, or trying to turn up on a Sunday afternoon with some tasty drinks, this fruity jungle juice will do the trick and have everyone asking for the masterminded ‘bartender’ who made it. After purchasing all of the right ingredients, this drink doesn’t take much time at all to make.

Ultimate Jungle Juice Recipe

Easy

Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Total time: 5 minutes

Serving Size: ~20 people

Carton of orange juice (1.75 liters)
Cran-lemonade juice (1.9 liters)- doesn’t matter what brand, but Ocean Spray is bomb
Lemonade powder- as much as you prefer. The more you use, the sweeter/less strong your juice will be!
Handle of vodka (I recommend raspberry or watermelon Smirnoff, but anything works!)
A few bags of frozen fruit: mixed berries and peaches (you can buy these in the frozen fruit/vegetable section of any grocery store)
~4 apples

Depending on how much you want to make, use a big punch bowl, bucket or tub with a ladle for self serving.

1. Pour in the container of orange juice.
  2. Add in the vodka (as much as desired).
  3. Add the cran-lemonade juice.
  4. Measure out 1 or 2 cups of lemonade powder and mix the concoction together for a good fifteen seconds.
  5. Do a little taste test…if the drink is too strong for your likings, add another cup of lemonade powder.
  6. Take the frozen fruit out of the freezer and add it to the juice. The frozen fruit gives the drink an extra boost; it tastes good, keeps the drink cold, and makes the drink look prettier and more interesting.
  7. Dice up a few apples and throw them in. When the liquid in your cup is gone, the apples, which absorb some of the juice, are a nice treat.
  8. Be ready for someone to ask you to make another batch.

For more drink ideas from other Spoon chapters, check out these spiked warm drinks, morning darty drinks and chocolate cocktails.