While we may be past the phase of Easter egg hunts and dying eggs with our families, we will never grow out of the Rice Krispies treat phase. The upside to your roommate buying way too many Peeps? You can make these bomb Easter Peep Rice Krispies treats well past the actual holiday.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
3 tablespoons butter
5 cups Rice Krispies cereal
1. Melt butter in large pot on low heat.
2. Add Peeps to butter. DO NOT MIX.
3. Add cereal and remove from heat.
4. Combine all ingredients.
5. Spread and press into greased 9 x 13 pan.
6. Remove from pan and cool for 5 minutes before cutting treats into your favorite shapes.
For more Easter sweets: