I have to admit, Oreos are my favorite type of cookie. So obviously any food with Oreos in it is a food I need to try. It automatically makes it 10x better in my book. And if you’ve never tried pull apart bread, you’re missing out. Its gooey goodness will have your mouth watering. Just a warning, once you start, you won’t be able to stop.

Oreo Pull-Apart Bread

• Prep Time:20 minutes
  • Cook Time:35 minutes
  • Total Time:1 hour 5 minutes

• 3 packages refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
  • 16 Oreo Cookies, crushed
  • 1/2 cup melted butter
  • 3 tablespoon water
  • 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
Photo by Emma Lally

Preheat the oven to 350℉ and grease a tube pan with cooking spray.

Gif by Emma Lally

Cut each biscuit into four pieces and coat in cookie crumbs until each piece is well coated.

Fill the prepared pan with half of the biscuits and drizzle half of the butter over the top. Then, fill the rest of the tube pan with the biscuit pieces and pour the remaining butter on. Sprinkle cookie crumbs over the top.

Gif by Emma Lally

Bake for 35 minutes. Let cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then remove bread by loosening the sides away from the pan with a knife. Cool for another ten minutes.

Gif by Emma Lally

To make the glaze, place the powdered sugar in a bowl. Stir in 1 tablespoon of water at a time until the glaze reaches desired thickness. Drizzle over the top of the bread and dig in.

Gif by Emma Lally