It comes as no surprise that unicorns are real — this is just proof.

This layered no-bake rainbow cheesecake is just the sweet pick-me-up you need to make your day amazing.

No-Bake Rainbow Cheesecake

• Prep Time:3 hours
  • Cook Time:0 minutes
  • Total Time:3 hours and 15 minutes (plus chill time)

• 5 graham crackers
  • 4 teaspoon butter
  • 8 oz cream cheese
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
  • 1 1/2 teaspoon gelatin
  • 5 teaspoon water
  • 1/4 cup granulated sugar
  • 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
  • food coloring
Photo by Paige Marie Rodgers

Mix melted butter and gram crackers together. Line the base of the cheesecake tin with the graham cracker mixture, and refrigerate while preparing the filling.

GIF by Paige Marie Rodgers

Dissolve the gelatin in the boiling water until smooth. Move it to the side to cool while making the fillings. Whip the sugar and cream cheese until you have a fluffy consistency, and then add the vanilla and add the gelatin.

GIF by Paige Marie Rodgers

In a separate bowl, whip the cream until it is fluffy and light. Be careful to not whip too much. Pour the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture and stir until consistent.

GIF by Paige Marie Rodgers

Take 6 small to medium sized bowls and divide the mixture into these bowlsDrip a few drops of the edible food gel or food coloring and mix until the color is formed throughout the entire mixture. 

GIF by Paige Marie Rodgers

Pour the purple layer of mixture into the tin. Refrigerate for 10 minutes, until you pour in the next color. Repeat step for all of the colors, up until red, making sure to let each layer sit and set. Refrigerate overnight before serving.

GIF by Paige Marie Rodgers

Enjoy!

GIF by Paige Marie Rodgers