If you’re a crazed carb-lover like me, you understand that sometimes, a regular hot fudge sundae just isn’t going to cut it for dessert. Satisfy your carb-loving cravings and have the ultimate breakfast for dessert by adding a scoop of ice cream to some buttery, oven-baked toast and honey.
You can even switch up the ice cream flavors and fruit toppings to make it your own version. This impressive breakfast-dessert fusion is as tasty and fast as it is majestic.
Prep Time: about 15 minutes
Cook Time: 7 minutes
Total Time: about 22 minutes
½ loaf bread
4 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoon honey
¼ cup berries
3 scoops ice cream
1. Hollow out the inside of the bread so that you have two pieces: the crust and the inner bread.
2. Cube the inner bread.
3. Spread butter on all of the cubed pieces of bread and the inside of the bread shell.
4. Preheat the oven to 360ºF.
5. Bake for 7 minutes (or until golden brown).
6. Place cubes back into bread shell.
7. Add a few scoops of ice cream.
8. Top with berries of your choice.
9. Drizzle honey and enjoy your honey toast.
Looking for more scrumptious toast ideas? Check out these articles: