‘Tis the season for all my fellow coffee addicts to switch from their piping hot cup of Joe’s to their favorite iced coffee. When the temperature really begins to heat up, why not take your coffee even colder…in popsicle form?

These coffee popsicles are stupid simple and you only need a few ingredients. You can adjust the cream and sugar to match how you take your coffee. If you take your iced coffee with some sweet caramel or hazelnut, then throw in some flavored syrup if you want. You can cut down on your expenses by making a set of these instead of hitting up your regular Starbucks to get your iced coffee fix.

#SpoonTip: Want a new way to create your own iced coffee (if eating it just doesn’t do it for you)? Instead of ice, stick one of these bad boys right in your glass. Once the popsicle melts, you have a little cream and sugar in your coffee, and it won’t be watered down. You’re already winning at life just by making your morning coffee.

Iced Coffee Popsicles

• Prep Time:5 minutes
  • Cook Time:4-6 hours
  • Total Time:4-6 hours

• 2 cup freshly brewed coffee
  • 1 cup cream
  • Sugar
Photo by Jackie Kuczynski

Set aside 1/3 cup of cream and sweeten with a little sugar. Stir until completely dissolved.

GIF by Jackie Kuczynski

Pour the cream into the molds about 1/4 to 1/2 inch high. Freeze the mold for about an hour, or until the cream is solid.

GIF by Jackie Kuczynski

Mix the coffee, more cream and sugar (to taste) in a glass measuring cup. Stir until the sugar is dissolved. Refrigerate until chilled.

GIF by Jackie Kuczynski

Fill each mold to the top with the coffee mixture.

GIF by Jackie Kuczynski

Insert the tops into the molds and freeze until solid (this may take 3-5 hours).

GIF by Jackie Kuczynski

Remove molds easily but submerging only the plastic in warm water for 15-30 seconds. The pops should slide out after this!

GIF by Jackie Kuczynski