Remember that time you had a wonderful dream where a pancake, a taco, sprinkles, Nutella, whipped cream, chocolate sauce, strawberries and fluff had a baby? Us too, and we made this beauty come to life. These yummaliscious funfetti pancake tacos are sure to make your breakfast a little sweeter.

Funfetti Pancake Taquitos

• Prep Time:20 minutes
  • Cook Time:10 minutes
  • Total Time:30 minutes
  • Servings:2-3 servings

• 1 cup all-purpose flour
  • 2 tablespoon granulated white sugar
  • 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1 large egg
  • 1 cup milk
  • 2 tablespoon unsalted butter (Melted)
  • 1 cup rainbow sprinkles

In a large mixing bowl, mix together the dry ingredients, flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.

Photo by Sophie Rosen

In another bowl, whisk together the egg, milk and melted butter.

Photo by Sophie Rosen

Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and then pour in the wet mixture and stir until combined completely. Make sure not to over mix.

Photo by Sophie Rosen

Add ½ cup of the rainbow sprinkles, or any of your choosing, into the batter and stir until combined.

Photo by Sophie Rosen

Heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat and add a little bit of butter just to lightly coat the bottom of the pan.

Photo by Sophie Rosen

With a small ice cream scoop, pour about ¼ cup of the pancake batter onto the pan. Make sure the pancakes are about 3 inches apart in the pan.

Photo by Sophie Rosen

After about 2-3 minutes, when the pancakes begin to brown on the bottom and bubbles begin to appear on the sides, flip them over. Cook for about 1-2 minutes on the opposite side.

Photo by Sophie Rosen

Repeat with the rest of the batter, adding a sliver of butter to the pan when needed.

Photo by Sophie Rosen

Add a boatload of Nutella, fluff, chocolate sauce, chocolate chips, whipped cream, strawberries, etc. and you’re good to go.

Photo by Sophie Rosen

Have something against tacos? Have no fear, make these babies into a sandwich.

Photo by Sophie Roen

Too lazy to make your creation into some folded masterpiece? Keep it open-faced and show off your decorating skills.

Photo by Sophie Rosen

The first time around they won’t look too pretty, but practice makes perfect, right? Adios pancakos!

Photo by Sophie Rosen