Nothing says Valentine’s Day quite like chocolate. Of course you can take the easy way out and buy your Valentine a box of chocolates, but we know you’re better than that. This fool-proof recipe is one of my favorite go-to desserts when I’m feeling indecisive (all the time) and literally takes 2 minutes to make.
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Freeze Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
One bar of your favorite chocolate
Two teaspoons of coconut oil
A bunch of strawberries
White chocolate (optional)
1. Cut up the entire bar of chocolate and microwave for around one minute, but do so in intervals of 20 seconds initially, to make sure that the chocolate doesn’t burn.
2. Once the chocolate is melted and smooth, add the coconut oil.
3. Holding the stems of the strawberries, dip them into the chocolate (I use chopsticks!) Let the excess drip off and line them on a tray.
4. If you’re feeling fancy, melt some white chocolate, and use a fork to drizzle the white chocolate over the dipped strawberries.
5. Put the strawberries in the freezer and let them chill for at least 30 minutes.
Top tip: Chocolate dipped bananas are the bomb too.