3 ingredients. That is all you’ll need unless you want to add a little kick and personalize these brownies.
I stumbled on this recipe a little more than a year ago and have been using it fairly frequently ever since for friends, coworkers, and family. This recipe is straightforward and simple, but produces the most decadent, rich and fragrant Nutella brownies I’ve ever had. These brownies combine crunchy sides, a crackly top and gooey insides perfectly, creating brownie lovers out of all of us after the first chocolate-hazelnut bite.
Baking these beauties also makes your kitchen smell like Nutella so who can resist that?
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: approximately 20 bite sized pieces
¾ 440g Nutella jar
½ cup flour
1 cup chocolate chips, chopped nuts or any other fillings you might want to add (optional)
1. Grease or line your baking pan and preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Mix the ingredients together until you’ve reached a smooth batter.
3. Add any stuffings for the brownies. (optional)
4. Pour the batter into your baking pan.*
* Note: you can use the leftover Nutella to create swirls in your batter for an added chocolate-hazelnut kick. (optional)
5. Place it into the oven.
6. Bake for about 15 minutes or until an inserted toothpick pulls out clean.*
* Note: the longer you bake the brownies, the drier they will become.
7. Let the brownies cool after pulling them out.
7. Enjoy with a scoop of ice cream, a dab of whipped cream, a handful of chopped hazelnuts or a drizzle of caramel or raspberry sauce! They are even sweeter when shared with friends, coworkers and family.
After all, what would we do about without Nutella?
Adapted from kirbiecravings.com.