Thanksgiving is a time to gather around the table, eat a bunch of food, and unbutton your pants from overindulging on the perfectly roasted turkey and mashed potatoes. But wait, what about dessert?

You were supposed to have a slice of that fresh pumpkin pie that you have been eyeing all day. You realize you made a mistake and could not take another bite of food. Don't worry! There is a way for you to drink the pumpkin pie that you have forgotten about and get a little tipsy in the process. Introducing the perfect Thanksgiving cocktail

Pumpkin Pie Cocktail

• 1 1/2 cup crushed graham crackers
  • 1 small plate water
  • 1 1/2 shots honey
  • 3 shots vanilla vodka
  • 6 shots almond milk
  • 9 tablespoons canned pumpkin pie filling
beer, alcohol, wine, liquor
Quynh-Tien Pham

Add all ingredients in a small blender (a magic bullet works great here, but a standard blender will work too).

Pour the cocktail in a cup filled with ice and shake/stir till mixture is cooled.

Have a small plate of water ready. Place the crushed graham crackers on a plate and grab your favorite cocktail glasses. Dip the rim of the cocktail glass in the water plate first and then in the graham cracker plate. You should have a clean rim of graham crackers.

Pour the drink (strain out the ice) in the cocktail glass and enjoy your booze-filled dessert.

coffee
    Quynh-Tien Pham
*1 shot is about 1 oz.