Halloween is one of the most anticipated events for people of all ages and it's right around the corner. For kids, the candy is what it's all about, but for older people the parties are where it's at. This tombstone taco dip is not only delicious but creative as well, featuring fun shapes cut out of flour tortillas.
Tombstone Taco Dip
- Prep Time:40 mins
- Cook Time:6 mins
- Total Time:46 mins
- 1-16 ounce can refried beans with green chiles
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 2/3 cup ranch salad dressing
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped cooked chicken
- 1-7 ounce pouch refrigerated guacamole
- 1/2 a 2.25 ounce can chopped pitted ripe olives drained
- Tombstone Graveyard characters
- Shredded lettuce
- 10-inch tortillas
In a small bowl, combine refried beans with green chiles and salsa.
Spread the mixture into a 2-quart rectangular dish.
In a small bowl, combine the ranch dressing and taco seasoning and pour over the refried bean mixture.
Spoon guacamole on top of the chicken and spread it out evenly.
To make graveyard characters, cut shapes out of the tortillas and bake in the oven at 350° for 6 minutes.
Place graveyard characters in the dip.
Just before serving, sprinkle graveyard with chopped lettuce and black olives.