Who doesn't love some spicy peanut-y Thai food? Unfortunately it's often pretty hard to come by on a college campus. And if the dining hall serves it, it's probably a little sketchy. So we've found a super easy recipe to enjoy this flavorful dish in your dorm room!
Chilled Peanut Noodles
- Prep Time:3 mins
- Cook Time:8 mins
- Total Time:11 mins
- 1 package spinach noodles
- 1 can coconut milk light or regular
- 3-4 tablespoons red curry paste
- 1 cup natural unsweetened creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sugar or honey
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar or rice vinegar
Boil water and cook your noodles accordingly. Chill for about 20 minutes.
For the sauce, mix in coconut milk, red curry paste, peanut butter, soy sauce, and vinegar.
Chop up some scallions.
Add the sauce and garnish your creation. Get as fancy as you'd like.