Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
Servings: 16 s’mores squares
1/2 cup butter, softened at room temperature
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/3 cups all purpose flour
3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs (buy some graham crackers and crumble them)
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 king-sized Hershey’s milk chocolate bars
1 1/2 cups marshmallow cream/fluff (7.5 oz jar)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a large bowl mix butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Gradually beat egg and vanilla extract into butter/sugar mixture.
4. In a small bowl, combine flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking powder, and salt.
5. Gradually pour flour mixture into wet mixture and stir on low speed until combined.
6. In a greased glass pan, press half the dough into an even later on the bottom.
7. Place the chocolate bars over the dough so it’s covered. Break the chocolate if necessary — it should be no more than 1/4 inch thick
8. Spread marshmallow cream/fluff on top of chocolate.
9. Place remaining dough in a single layer on top of marshmallow fluff.
*To make this step easier, make little disks out of the dough and place them side by side over marshmallow layer. Gently press the disks together to form an even layer.
10. Bake for 30-35 minutes, until lightly browned.
11. Cool completely before serving.