Bacon and eggs is a classic combo. Throw in some cheddar, and you’ve got something good going. To really strike breakfast gold, though, you’ve gotta wrap it all up in biscuit dough. One bite into these gooey breakfast biscuit bombs will blow you away (pun fully intended). Once you’ve made a batch, just store them in the fridge and pop a couple in the microwave every morning for a week’s worth of no-fuss, melt-in-your-mouth breakfasts. Plus, eggs, bacon and cheddar have protein – so they’re healthy, right?
Adapted from Yummy Mummy Club
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: vary by biscuit brand (indicated on package)
1 package refrigerator biscuits
4-5 slices of bacon (adjust to biscuit mix so there’s ½ slice per biscuit), cooked and chopped
3-4 eggs, scrambled
4-5 slices cheddar (adjust to biscuit mix so there’s ½ slice per biscuit)
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Flatten biscuit rounds to be at most ½ inch thick.
3. Divide eggs, then bacon evenly between biscuits.
4. Top with half a slice of cheese.
5. Encase the eggs, bacon and cheese with dough and roll into balls.
6. Dip in or brush with melted butter.
7. Place biscuits on baking sheet, leaving some room for expansion. Bake for 13-15 minutes. Serve warm and refrigerate leftovers for up to a week.
Like this? We figured. Why don’t you pin it?
More Biscuit-Based Goodness:
Insanely Easy Garlic and Herb Cheese Bombs
Pizza Muffins You Need to Make Right Now
How to Make Fluffy Homemade Donuts Using Canned Biscuits
How to Take Your Biscuits to the Next Level