Finally, a healthy alternative for you fried food junkies. This is a quick, easy, and most importantly healthier way to fulfill your fried food cravings! This delicious fish recipe will leave you satisfied and if you’re entertaining, it will most definitely impress your friends.
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 25 min
Total Time: 35 min
4 pieces of tilapia
1/3 cup of flour
1 package of Ritz crackers, crushed
Seasoning salt and black ground pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray it with cooking spray.
3. Place flour, beaten eggs, and crushed Ritz crackers in three separate bowls.
*Tip: easiest way to crush the crackers is placing crackers in the bowl and using the bottom of a cup to crush
4. Rinse fish under running water. Pat dry with a paper towel and lightly sprinkle each piece with seasoning salt and black ground pepper.
5. Dip each fish into flour and roll around until flour covers both sides, then dip into the egg until completely covered.
6. Dip it in the Ritz cracker crumbs. Roll around until its completely covered in cracker.
7. Place each piece of fish on the prepared baking pan. Cover the pan with another piece of aluminum foil. (This keeps the moisture in).
8. Pop it in oven for 25 minutes and enjoy!
You can use this same recipe with chicken! Cook for 35 minutes.