We all know and love s’mores. But sometimes when the weather is too chilly to go outside and make s’mores by the campfire, you have to get a little creative. What better way to take all of the delicious things we love about s’mores and combine them with another thing we love— a french baguette. Here we go people: French Bread S’mores. It truly is to-die-for. The wonderful Matthew Carpenter shows us how to make this crazy amazing sandwich thanks to Milan Huynh.
Prep Time: 8 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 18 minutes
Servings: 5-8 (depending on how hungry you are)
1 French baguette
1 bag mini marshmallows
1. Heat the oven to 350°F.
2. Slice the baguette in half.
3. Spread Nutella on both sides of the baguette.
4. Break graham crackers into pieces and sprinkle them over the Nutella.
5. Place the marshmallows on top of the graham crackers.
6. Close the baguette and wrap in foil.
7. Place in oven for approximately 10 minutes.
8. Remove from the oven.
9. It’ll be messy, but open the foil and cut it up.
For more sugary s’mores goodness: