Anyone can have a pumpkin pie on Thanksgiving. Try something new with these utterly adorable and festive, no-bake dessert drumsticks. This dessert is essentially Rice Krispies treats that look like turkey drumsticks. They really are the perfect addition to your holiday dessert menu. If you want to take these a step further, drizzle them with chocolate or add in extra mix-ins like M&M's.

Dessert Drumsticks

• 6 large pretzel rods broken in half
  • 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
  • 1 bag marshmallows
  • 6 cups Rice Krispies cereal
  • 1 bag white chocolate chips
  • splash milk
Griffin Myers

Break your pretzel rods in half.

Tear 6 marshmallows into quarters, and stick 2 quarters on the broken end of each pretzel stick.

Griffin Myers

Melt your white chocolate chips in the microwave with a splash of milk, stirring at 30-second intervals until completely melted. If you melt too long, you separate out your chocolate, so be careful.

Making sure the marshmallows are pressed on firmly, dip the pretzel rods into the chocolate. Set aside on wax paper to cool in fridge.

cream, milk, cream cheese, cheese, dairy product

Meanwhile, microwave the remaining marshmallows and the butter for 1 minute and 30 seconds.

Mix the Rice Krispies into the melted marshmallow mixture until thoroughly combined. Allow to cool slightly.

Place a large scoop of the Rice Krispies mixture onto a sheet of wax paper. Press the non-marshmallow end of your pretzel rod into the mixture. Using the wax paper, gently mold the mixture around the pretzel rod, until you achieve a drumstick shape.

milk, rice
    Griffin Myers

Serve now or store wrapped up for up to 3 days.

Griffin Myers