Oh god, these aren’t the ones from the tube? You mean, like, I have to measure stuff? But…uh…what about, I mean do you think the store is open so we can just go get a tube of them? Do we even have flour? Why did we wait until 2 am to do this, Karen?
Fatty Factor: SHUT UP KAREN, I NEED THE SUGAR TO HELP ME STUDY.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 8-10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 12 cookies
2 ¾ cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon baking powder
1 ½ cups white sugar
1 cup of butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F degrees.
2. Melt the cup of butter in a saucepan over very low heat.
3. In a bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda and baking powder.
4. In another bowl mix the melted butter and sugar together until smooth.
5. Beat egg and vanilla into the butter and sugar mix.
6. Gradually blend dry mixture into the butter mix.
7. Roll into about one dozen balls. Slightly smoosh them, and place the smooshed balls onto a parchment paper-covered baking sheet.
8. Bake in oven for 8-10 minutes.
9. The cookies will be soft when you pull them. This is normal. Don’t continue cooking past 12 minutes, or you’ll burn the bottoms.
10. Let rest for at least 5 minutes.
Try to eat just one. Really, try, because you’ll fail. You’ll fail and everyone will think you’re a big fat fatty (because you are.)
For more Recipes for Disaster and other college humor, visit The Black Sheep!