Say goodbye to artificial Rocket Pops and give a big hello to homemade yoghurt popsicles! Summer time is almost here and cold, icy treats are making their annual comeback. You can make the start of your summer vacation extra sweet with these classy yoghurt popsicles. Low in sugar and high in protein (the secret is the Greek yoghurt), these popsicles make a great breakfast, afternoon snack, or late night dessert. Plus, you'll impress all of your friends and family with the beautiful marbled effect and interesting flavor combination.

Raspberry and Honey Yoghurt Popsicles

• 6 oz raspberries
  • 1 tsp sugar
  • 1/8 tsp salt
  • 1/4 cup honey
  • 1 cups Greek yoghurt
  • 2 tbsp lemon juice
milk, juice, lemon, fruit tea, sweet, tea
Holly Park

Toss raspberries with sugar, salt, and 1 tbsp of honey.

sweet, berry, raspberry
    Holly Park

Add berry mixture to a pan and cook over low heat until berries have become soft and juice has become slightly thickened. Take berry mixture off of the stove and let it cool completely.

berry, cake, raspberry
    Holly Park

While berries are cooling, mix together Greek yoghurt, remaining honey, and lemon juice.

cream, egg
    Holly Park

Once berry mixture is cool, add to Greek yoghurt and mix gently until berries are evenly spread throughout. Note: If you want a marbled effect on your popsicles, don't over-mix. Use a spoon to transfer mixture into a popsicle mold (or use plastic cups if no mold is available) and insert popsicle sticks.

milk, dairy product, berry, strawberry, sweet, ice, cream
    Holly Park

Freeze for at least 4 hours and enjoy!

chocolate, dairy product, strawberry, ice, sweet, candy, milk, cream
    Reni Forer

If you're not a fan of raspberries, this recipe can be easily adapted to work for blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, or any combination of the three. If you prefer your popsicles to be more tart, then you can add a bit more lemon juice and use less honey in the yoghurt mixture. 

No matter your personal preferences, these popsicles will make your transition into summer extra special. And if you become a popsicle fiend after making these, then check out these other amazing popsicle recipes