November has hit, the Chestnut Praline latte is replacing all those daily pumpkin spices and Micheal Buble's Christmas songs are starting to fill our ears. Yet as of right now, fall lives on, and so does your need for a pumpkin fix. I gotchu.

All you need to experience this festive pumpkin spread is four ingredients and five minutes, no baking required. Go ahead, let peanut butter work it's magic.

peanut butter, peanut, butter, chocolate, pecan
Katrina Cuthbertson

#SpoonTip: If using processed peanut butter, your spread will be sweeter and the texture will be thicker so cut back on syrup and add milk to adjust the texture.

Peanut Butter Pumpkin Spread

• Prep Time:1 min

• 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
  • 2 tablespoons pumpkin purée
  • 2 tablespoons maple syrup
  • 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice nutmeg and/or cinnamon would work too
  • Walnuts optional
toast, bread, apple
Katrina Cuthbertson

Measure out 1/2 cup peanut butter (having a spoonful for your self on the side is 100% allowed and even encouraged) and pour into a bowl.

milk
    Katrina Cuthbertson

Add 2 tablespoons of pumpkin purée to the peanut butter.

Sweeten with 2 tablespoons of maple syrup (we won't judge if you take a spoonful here too—I definitely did).

tea, sweet, coffee, honey
    Maggie Gorman

Spice up the spread with a teaspoon of pumpkin spice (stop to take a sniff, you won't regret it).

rice, chicken
    Katrina Cuthbertson

Mix together. Don't be shy—I found the more I mixed the fluffier my spread became and the more the pumpkin colour came out.

All you have to do now is slather your pumpkin spread on some toast , sprinkle some pecans and drizzle maple syrup and you'll have your cozy fall morning off to a good start

pecan, bread, butter, apple, toast
Katrina Cuthbertson

Looking for a nutritious snack? This spread is still sure to fit your regime.

chocolate
Katrina Cuthbertson

Slice up an apple and dip away!