I only realized the clickbait-y potential of these brownies after I made them. I don't need to list the exhausting amount of tags that apply to this recipe again, but man, am I proud of myself. I don't think the Internet is prepared for something that is the impossible intersection of so many hyper-specific Venn Diagram circles: healthy, easy, lazy, AND delicious?! Clickbait brownies.

In case my words didn't speak for themselves. Aren't they gorgeous?

My recipe is the easier/healthier version of one super decadent sweet potato brownie recipe, and the more delicious version of one easy sweet potato brownie recipe. I tweaked, tested, and tasted these revisions, and I present to you the Clickbait Brownie recipe, chock-full of easy customizations for your tastebuds.

Clickbait Brownies

• Total Time:1 hr 5 mins

• 1 pound sweet potatoes–around 3 small or 2 medium
  • 2/3 cup almond meal
  • 1/2 cup oat flour
  • 1/3 cup cacao powder
  • 2/3 cup coconut sugar cane sugar or dates
  • Pinch salt
  • Option: 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips or nuts or both–HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
  • Option: You can easily make almond & oat flours by adding raw almonds and/or oats to a food processor and processing until fine.
  • Option: For sweeter brownies add chocolate chips more sugar or both.

Peel the sweet potatoes, cube them, and steam or boil until soft. Let them cool to room temperature.

Preheat the oven to 350 F.

Combine almond meal & oat flour in a food processor. If using whole oats and/or almonds, blend them to make flour.

Add the rest of the ingredients except for the chocolate chips and/or nuts, if you are using them, into the food processor. Process until smooth.

Place the batter into an 8x8 baking dish lined with parchment paper and bake for 40-45 minutes, depending on how fudgy you like your brownies.

chocolate
Alexandra Caruso

See? They even look like a galaxy. #GalaxyBrownies? Just kidding. Maybe. 

Trashy hype-tastic YouTuber voice: CAN WE GET THIS VIDEO (article) TO FIVE TRILLION LIKES??! SMAAASH THAT LIKE BUTTON. DESTROOYYY THAT LIKE BUTTON!!!!!!

Clickbait Brownies. Enjoy.