Tired of the same old boring oatmeal? Oatmeal is essential to on the go college life. These recipes are prime for college students looking to spice up their oatmeal game. Either make them the night before for a grab-and-go morning or whip up a delicious breakfast. Here's a roundup of 12 delicious oatmeal recipes.  

1. Banana Oatmeal Shake

dairy product, smoothie, milkshake, cream, yogurt, milk
Liz Tadie

Switching things up immediately with this banana oatmeal shake. Oatmeal in liquid form? I was a little skeptical at first, but boy is it delicious and filling.

2. Oatmeal Bread

bun, dough, flour, wheat, bread
Anne Kramer

Now this is something I had never heard of before: oatmeal bread. Try heating it up and adding butter or your favorite jam.  Yum.

3. Apple Cider Oatmeal

apple
Claire Waggoner

Spice up your classic oatmeal with this apple cider oatmeal. It will leave you reminiscing of those late fall nights, and it only takes 10 minutes to make.

4. Baked Berry Oatmeal

Maddie Wilmes

The result: golden brown goodness.  Just follow the recipe, it's that easy.

5. Chia and Flaxseed Microwave Oatmeal

porridge, berry, oatmeal, muesli, yogurt, milk, sweet, cereal, blueberry
Becky Hughes

Microwaveable and healthy?  What more could you ask for?  Try this chia and flaxseed microwave oatmeal.  You can even change it up with three different variations.

6. Cinnamon Roll Oatmeal Soufflé

milk, cereal, sweet, porridge, oatmeal
Emily Hu

Who says you can't make a gourmet meal for breakfast?  Make this cinnamon roll soufflé in your dorm room for a protein-rich breakfast.

7. Overnight Oats

berry, grass
Kassie McIntyre

Okay so overnight oats are actually clutch for college students.  They definitely make all of those early, rushed mornings easier.  And lets be real, that's basically every morning.  

8. Banana Oatmeal Bars

Paige Pulaski

Cheap, easy, and healthy.  What more could you ask for?  These banana oatmeal bars are out of this world.  Make them  Sunday night while you procrastinate and be set for the week.

9. Strawberry Banana and Walnut Oatmeal Bake

meat, corn, sweet, cereal
Rebecca Doser

This oatmeal bake is so easy anyone can do it, and it will last you awhile.  Heat this bad boy up and enjoy with your cup of coffee. 

10. Oatmeal Muffins

pastry, chocolate, sweet, cake
Elise Fegler

Another recipe that's easy to grab on the go.  These oatmeal muffins can be prepared in so many different ways.

11. Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Pancakes

oatmeal, pancake, sweet
Emma Lally

Again, oatmeal never disappoints.  Changing things up are these oatmeal chocolate chip pancakes.  

12. Dino Egg Oatmeal

porridge, oatmeal, rice, strawberry
Alex Frank

Major throwback here to bring out the little kid in us all, check out this DIY recipe for Dino Egg Oatmeal.