Whether it’s so hot outside that you could make cookies on your windowsill, or your “kitchen” consists of a mini-fridge and a microwave, dessert should never be sacrificed. These cookies n’ cream bars require no baking, saving energy and time. With only three ingredients, this dessert can be considered foolproof.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
1 package Oreos
1 package large marshmallows
4 tablespoons butter or margarine vintage pokies
1. Line 8×8-inch baking pan with aluminum foil.
2. Put Oreos into a large Ziploc bag.
3. Crush Oreos until no large pieces remain.
4. Melt butter and marshmallows in a large microwaveable bowl for about 2 minutes, until marshmallows fluff up and butter melts.
5. Add crushed Oreos immediately and mix until combined.
6. Press mixture into lined pan.
7. Cool bars for 10 minutes until set.
8. Cut into nine large bars.