Dips and chips are a classic combination and sure crowd pleaser for any party or gathering. In fact, we have recipes for baked bean dip, taco dip, healthy edamame dip, and even salmon crème fraîche dip, if you're feeling fancy. But who said dips have to be savory? This sweet cookies and cream dip requires no baking and is easy to whip up, literally.

If you're looking for a no-fuss recipe that is quick and easy to make and clean up, this one's the one for you. The ingredients in this cookies and cream dip recipe are easy to find (especially if you're a home baker) and relatively easy to handle. Altogether, it's one of the simplest party dishes I've ever made. Whether you're headed to a gathering or hosting a get-together, this dip will surely bring everyone back to good times. 

No-Bake Cookies and Cream Dip

• Cook Time:0

• 15 Oreos
  • 4 ounces cream cheese softened
  • 1/4 cup butter softened
  • 1/2 cup whipped cream
  • 1/2 cup powdered sugar
  • 1 tablespoon brown sugar
  • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
cream, sweet, coffee, milk, chocolate
Eileen Wang

Crush Oreos until coarse.

caviar, sweet
    Eileen Wang

Using an electric mixer, combine cream cheese and butter on medium-high until fluffy and combined. Then add whipped cream and mix on low.

dairy, butter, dairy product, chocolate, cream, milk
    Eileen Wang

Add powdered sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla extract. Beat until smooth.

dough, dairy, sweet, flour, dairy product, cream, milk
    Eileen Wang

Fold in crushed Oreos by hand with a spatula or spoon.

yogurt, coffee, chocolate, dairy product, sweet, milk, cream
    Eileen Wang

Serve with fruits and/or favorite sweet crackers.

chocolate, cereal, sweet, cream, milk
    Eileen Wang

With a dip this easy to make, you’ll be whipping this up for just about every occasion. You can serve this cookies and cream dip with graham crackers, Nilla Wafers, more Oreos, or other cookies of your choice. Or, you can serve with fresh fruit kabobs – I highly recommend strawberries, bananas, and raspberries. You may even be inclined to make a fancy toast or sweet sandwich and spread some of this dip on sweet brioche.

Recipe is adapted from Family Fresh Meals.