This warm, oozy molten lava cake recipe is adapted from one of Paula Deen’s own. So you know it’s that decadent…
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 14 minutes
Total Time: 44 minutes
6 one oz. squares bittersweet chocolate
2 one oz. squares semisweet chocolate
1¼ stick of butter
½ cup all-purpose flour
1½ cups confectioners’ sugar
3 large eggs
3 egg yolks
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons orange liqueur
1. Preheat oven to 425ºF.
2. Grease 6 oven-safe cups (ramekins or muffin tins work fine).
3. In a large bowl, melt butter and chocolate in the microwave.
4. When melted, add flour and sugar and mix until combined.
5. Stir in eggs and egg yolks until smooth.
6. Add vanilla and orange liqueur and combine.
7. Divide batter evenly among the cups.
8. Place in oven and bake until edges are firm but center is runny, about 14 minutes.