Tacos could possibly be the best food ever created. I love tacos at any time from anywhere, Chipotle, Moes, Qdoba, Taco Bello, you name it. That’s why this taco dip recipe is one of my favorite things to make for a party, or even a night in, not to mention how quick and easy it is. This recipe is jam packed with flavor, and will take you less than 10 minutes to make, and all you need is a microwave.

You might as well stock up on the ingredients now, because your friends will be begging you to bring this dish every time you hang out. Get ready for a fiesta in your mouth!

Three Ingredient Taco Dip

• 1 8 oz package Taco blend cheese I use cheddar
  • 1 8 oz block plain cream cheese
  • 1 can no-beans chili
coffee, chocolate

Place your block of cream cheese in the middle of the pan and with a spoon, spread out to cover the bottom of the pan.

cream, cake
    Lindsay Appel

Empty can of no beans chili on top of the cream cheese and spread.

chili
    Lindsay Appel

Cover the chili and cream cheese fully with your cheese blend. Cheese the dip to your heart’s content, if you’re a "the more cheese the better" type of person then go for it!

spaghetti, pasta, cheese
    Lindsay Appel

Put pan into microwave on high for 4 minutes, or until cheese is fully melted. (Make sure to use a microwave safe pan!)

Grab a bag of tortilla chips (I recommend the scoops, they can hold more dip), and watch your friends and family destroy this dip. It's easy to make in your dorm, and is definitely a great studying (or binge watching) snack as well. Don’t forget the save some for yourself and indulge in these easy trip to Mexico!

*if you have a metal pan, or any pan that would cook better in the oven, you can place in the oven at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes or until cheese is melted