The thought of forking over $15 for a taste of a Black Tap milkshake can be horrifying for a college student (thanks, tuition). Well, that and the fact that not all of us live close enough to the Big Apple to get a taste. As a gift to all college students, we have come up with a salted caramel pretzel shake that will spare you your cash and journey to NYC.
Salted Caramel Pretzel Milkshake
- Prep Time:15 minutes
- Cook Time:0 minutes
- Total Time:15 minutes
- 4 large scoops vanilla ice cream (depending on desired thickness)
- 1/4 cup salted caramel coffee creamer
- 1/2 cup pretzels, toffee bits, and honey roasted peanuts, combined
- 1/8 cup pretzels, toffee bits, and honey roasted peanuts, combined (for the glass rim)
- 2 caramel toffee-dipped pretzels rods
- 5 chocolate-dipped mini pretzels
- 1/4 cup milk
- Caramel syrup
Roll the rim of your glass in caramel syrup. Once the rim is fully coated, roll in crushed pretzel mixture.
Combine ice cream, milk, coffee creamer, caramel syrup and pretzel mixture in a blender until smooth.
Top milkshake with a heaping swirl of whipped cream, chocolate dipped mini pretzels, and pretzel rods. Drizzle with caramel syrup.