There's nothing quite like your grandma's homemade chocolate chip cookie recipe, but sometimes you deserve to treat yourself to a classy cookie, like this almond Florentine cookie. But let's be real – who has the time to make fancy bougie cookies? 

With four simple ingredients and just 20 minutes, you can create this almond Florentine cookie that will definitely fulfill your dreams of being bougie and classy. Although this cookie is more cracker-like in texture, it's a twist on your typical cookie recipe that will be sure to impress any guest. 

wheat flake, sweet, oat, oatmeal, muesli, granola, wheat, corn, cereal
Annie Lee

Almond Florentine Cookies

• 2 1/2 cups sliced almonds
  • 1/2 cup powdered sugar
  • 1 egg white
  • Pinch salt
cream, candy, milk, sweet, chocolate
Annie Lee

Preheat the oven to 325°F. Whisk your egg white until the white becomes foamy.

gelatin, candy, sweet
    Annie Lee

Stir the almonds and powdered sugar into the same bowl, ensuring that all the almonds are coated with the egg white and the powdered sugar is dissolved.

chocolate
    Annie Lee

Scoop out a spoonful of the almond mixture onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or foil. Be sure to flatten the almonds down. The thinner the almonds are, the crunchier the cookie will become.

caramel, nut, almond
    Annie Lee

Place the tray into oven for around 20 minutes, or until the almonds are golden brown. Let them cool and enjoy.

oat, muesli, porridge, oatmeal, buckwheat, granola, wheat, corn, cereal
    Annie Lee