Planning on being Willy Wonka this Halloween? Live up to your character with these DIY candy recipes. Impress yo’ friends by making homemade Butterfingers, 3 Musketeers and Nestlé Crunch bars. If you’ve already tried these recipes, take on the ones below for a sweet challenge.

3 Musketeers Bars

• Prep Time:5 minutes
  • Cook Time:25 minutes
  • Total Time:30 minutes
  • Servings:8-16

• 12 oz chocolate chips
  • 2/3 cup Nutella or chocolate spread
  • 1 jar marshmallow fluff
Photo by Mayra Maradiaga

First, get your ingredients measured and ready to go. Prep your 8X8 pan with a cooking spray of your choice (we used coconut oil).

Photo by Mayra Maradiaga

In a microwave-safe bowl, melt half of the chocolate chips until smooth and creamy. (No lumps!) Spread it into the pan as evenly as possible and refrigerate for 5 minutes till set.

Photo by Mayra Maradiaga

In another microwave-safe bowl, mix together the fluff and the Nutella. Microwave at intervals of 30 seconds until smooth. Mix well.

Photo by Mayra Maradiaga

Pour the mixture evenly over the solid chocolate in the loaf pan. Spread evenly and place in the fridge for 20 minutes or until you can easily cut it without having it fall apart.

Photo by Mayra Maradiaga

Remove the candy from the pan and peel off any paper. Cut into bars. We made full-size bars, but you can choose to make them bite-sized.

Photo by Mayra Maradiaga

Melt the rest of the chocolate chips in a bowl. Using a fork take the candy and dip it into the melted chocolate, coating the entire bar. Tap off the excess to not waste any chocolate yo.

Photo by Mayra Maradiaga

Set the pan in the fridge for the chocolate to set until firm. Wait around 10 minutes and then enjoy. I suggest leaving them in the fridge if you have any leftover so they don’t melt away all your hard work and chocolate.

Photo by Mayra Maradiaga

Nestlé Crunch Bars

• Prep Time:5 minutes
  • Cook Time:15 minutes
  • Total Time:20 minutes
  • Servings:Up to you!

• 1 bag chocolate chips
  • 1 1/2 cup Rice Krispies
Photo by Mayra Maradiaga

Melt your chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl, stirring every of 30 seconds. Have patience with this. If you microwave for too long without mixing, you could burn the chocolate(!!!).

Photo by Mayra Mardiaga

Once the chocolate is smooth and melted, pour it over the Rice Krispies. Mix together well. If you’re feeling brave, use your hands. If not stick with a spatula.

Photo by Mayra Maradiaga

Take your parchment-lined 9×13 pan. Spread the mixture on the paper. Spread evenly to help you avoid a trip to the dentist (no guarantees).

Photo by Mayra Maradiaga

Refrigerate until firm, about 10 minutes. Let them sit out for a bit if they’ve been refrigerated longer to make it easier to cut.

Photo by Mayra Maradiaga

Finally enjoy these beauties. Cut them into bite-sized or full-sized pieces.

Photo by Mayra Maradiaga

Butterfinger Bars

• Prep Time:2 minutes
  • Cook Time:10 minutes
  • Total Time:12 minutes
  • Servings:Up to you

• 3 cup candy corn
  • 1 1/2 cup peanut butter
  • 2 cup chocolate chips
Photo by Mayra Maradiaga

Microwave candy corn in 30 second intervals. Mix well. Stir in da peanut butter.

Photo by Mayra Maradiaga

Spread the mixture into an 8×8 pan lined with parchment paper and refrigerate for about 30 minutes.

Photo by Mayra Maradiaga

Coat the bars in the melted chocolate using the same technique from the 3 Musketeers recipe. Stick ’em back in the fridge to firm up and enjoy.

Photo by Mayra Maradiaga