Magic, you ask? I promise you it's just that. Nature's magic. Nature gifted us with some lovely ingredients and over time we learned how to properly use them to give us optimal health benefits throughout our daily lives. 

This magic potion is great for a variety of things: tightening your waistline, digestion, increasing energy levels, killing bad bacteria, whitening teeth and detoxifying your body as a whole. It sounds too good to be true, but it's not!

I had been having lots of trouble waking up, as I would feel nauseous every morning, preventing me from eating a large, healthy meal for breakfast—which is the most important meal of the day. If the beginning of my day has gone wrong, the rest of my day won't be so strong either, so I found a solution. The biggest secret is to be consistent with this drink. Every morning, or every night.

The main ingredient in this is apple cider vinegar, which is kind of bitter at first. It tastes and smells bad, but it's crazy good for you. Even if you put some in your hair it'll leave it shinier than ever.

Here is the magical recipe:

Magic Potion

• Cook Time:0

• 1/2 squeezed lemon
  • 1 teaspoon cinnamon
  • 1 teaspoon ginger [optional but recommended if you have stomach issues]
  • 1 or 2 teaspoons honey or organic maple syrup
  • 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
  • 1-2 cups water
apple, juice, cider, sweet, tea
Anna Arteaga

Pour cinnamon, ginger, syrup and apple cider vinegar into cup.

beer, condiment
    Mike Mozart

Cut the lemon into halves and squeeze one into the cup.

lemon peel, juice, citrus, lemon
    Caroline Liu

Pour water until the cup is full and stir.

water cup, glass, ice, iced water, beer, water

This recipe will take a bit of time to get used to, but once you start to feel and see the results, the taste will be second nature and you'll be wanting to drink this everyday. These amazing ingredients are grown for a reason. So once again, thanks, Mother Nature.