Finals are creeping up on us, and that might mean endless nights of studying and a lot less sleep. Plus, the anticipation for summer break is real. Planning and cooking meals for yourself during this high-stress time might sound daunting, but with a little help from your freezer (frozen food FTW) you can make a legit meal that tastes decadent but isn't going to leave you feeling crappy. Enter: vegetable ravioli. 

We love pasta. And we love vegetables. But the two don't have to be mutually exclusive—a ravioli dinner doesn't have to be a ball-out #cheatmeal, rather, it can be a normal part of a nutritious, well-rounded diet. 

Grab a box of Lean Cuisine's Ricotta Cheese & Spinach Ravioli during your weekly grocery run, toss in some fresh veggies, and you have yourself a fast, delicious and seriously easy meal before you take on that big exam. 

We're ready for ya, finals (and summer). 

Seasonal Vegetable Ravioli Skillet

• 1 package Lean Cuisine Ricotta Cheese & Spinach Ravioli
  • 1 medium zucchini
  • 1 ear steamed corn or 1/4 cup frozen
  • 1/2 cup tomatoes
  • 1/2 bunch basil
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • Salt and pepper to taste
pepper, cucumber, tomato, vegetable
Becky Hughes

Prep your vegetables—slice the zucchini into half-medallions, cut the corn off of the cob, and chiffonade the basil. Leave the tomatoes whole.

Pro Tip: chiffonade is just a French cutting technique meaning to slice into strips.

corn, cucumber, garlic, pepper, tomato, vegetable
    Becky Hughes

Prepare Lean Cuisine Ricotta Cheese & Spinach Ravioli in the microwave, according to package directions.

chicken, parsley, tomato, sauce, meat, vegetable
    Becky Hughes

In a pan, add the prepped vegetables (except for the basil) to the oil, seasoning to taste with salt and pepper. Cook on medium heat until zucchini and corn turns golden brown and tomatoes begin to burst. Add Lean Cuisine Ricotta Cheese & Spinach Ravioli and toss to coat vegetables in the ravioli's sauce.

meat, vegetable, tomato
    Becky Hughes

Top with basil and serve!

salad, pepper, basil, tomato, vegetable
    Becky Hughes

The best part of a balanced meal is that it won't make you feel bogged down, but satisfied and inspired to crush your end-of-the-semester workload. Consider those summer veggies as motivation and a preview of the amazing summer you have ahead of you. In short: this killer ravioli skillet is exactly what you need for that much-needed brain fuel. Go for it and own your finals.

This post is sponsored by Balance Your Plate with Nestlé.