Kylie Jenner is good at a lot of things: posting top-notch selfies on Instagram, creating lip kits that are #goals, and completely slaying the fashion game. But the reality star has another secret talent and she's letting us all know it. She's an amazing cook! 

Recently, Jenner has taken to Snapchat to share with her fans some of her favorite recipes, as well as some cooking tips and tricks. She even took the time to write them all down on her website's cooking segment, Cooking with Kylie. (Slightly disappointed it isn't Kooking with Kylie...). 

One of her more recent Snapchat cooking hacks will forever change the way you eat waffles. Three words: cinnamon roll waffles. Not only are these treats delicious AF, they're also super easy to make! So heat up your waffle maker and get ready to eat Kardashian-worthy waffles. 

Cinnamon Roll Waffles

• Waffle Maker
  • Non-Stick Oil Spray
  • Cinnamon Rolls
cookie, chocolate, dough, candy, cake, sweet, pastry, cinnamon roll, cinnamon
Samantha Pollock

Gather the necessary ingredients: a waffle maker, some non-stick oil spray, and a package of cinnamon rolls!

chocolate, pizza
    Samantha Pollock

Heat up your waffle maker, and don't forget to spray it with non-stick oil first! Then, open up your can of cinnamon rolls (Kylie suggests Pillsbury cinnamon rolls because they're her "fave") and set the accompanying icing aside.

candy, cake, chocolate
    Samantha Pollock

One at a time, take each cinnamon roll and place it in the center of your waffle maker and close the lid. Let it cook for 3-4 minutes, but feel free to adjust the time as needed based on your waffle maker. Repeat this process until you have as many cinnamon roll waffles as your heart desires!

chicken, bread, cheese
    Samantha Pollock

Heat up the icing cup in the microwave for 10-15 seconds and drizzle the icing over each cinnamon roll, and dig in!

cream, cake, pastry, sweet, chocolate, cinnamon roll, cinnamon
    Samantha Pollock

In the words of Kylie herself, these cinnamon roll waffles are "really simple, but really good." So whether you're relaxing on Sunday morning or you're running late on Monday, these quick and easy (and did we mention they're incredibly delicious) cinnamon roll waffles will be sure to start your day off right. So get cooking and you'll have a breakfast as Instagramable as Kylie herself!