Kylie Jenner has social media following of 77.2 million or more. She has a huge impact those followers. So huge, in fact, that when she posted a picture of her ramen and said she adds butter, garlic powder, onion powder, and an egg to it, her recipe went viral. Twitter then flooded with people posting about what they add to their ramen.

Me, being one her millions of followers on social media, decided to give her ramen recipe a shot. 

Making the Ramen

To recreate her recipe, I first made Chicken Ramen—my favorite, since she didn't specify the type—by boiling water, adding the noodles and flavoring, and then her special ingredients: butter, garlic powder, onion powder (about 5 or 6 shakes of each, since she didn't say), and an egg. Adding these ingredients wasn't a hassle at all—the whole process took about 5 minutes.

At first, I was tentative about the ramen I was making because it looked pretty yellow, but luckily that faded as it cooked down. The final result turned into what looked like egg drop soup with noodles in it. It tasted so much better than it looked. 

Final Thoughts

risotto, rice, soup, pasta, vegetable, porridge, broth
Davi Lennon

This recipe made ramen so much better than I expected. I loved it. It was super flavorful and I thought it was better than regular ramen without anything added to it. Not only do I plan on recreating this recipe, but I will definitely try and experiment with other ramen recipes as well. There are so many different things you can do with the average ramen to make it even better and I am super excited to try them out, and I hope you will too.