Homemade muffins right out of the oven are fantastic, but who has time to make everything them from complete scratch? Streamline the process with ice cream as the everything-but-flour and have yourself some bomb muffins in under half an hour.
Banana, Chocolate Chip, and Walnut muffins
- Prep Time:5 minutes
- Cook Time:20 minutes
- Total Time:25 minutes
- Servings:12 muffins
- 1 1/2 cup self-rising flour
- 2 cup Ben & Jerry’s Chunky Monkey ice cream, softened
Preheat oven to 350°F degrees.
In a bowl, place the flour and then add two cups of ice cream and stir gently until just combined.
Using an ice cream scoop, scoop mixture into greased muffin tin.
Bake for 18-22 minutes or until the tops of the muffins spring back when you touch them.
- Caramel and cinnamon bun muffins — use Ben & Jerry’s Cinnamon Buns ice cream
- Oreo mint muffins — use Ben & Jerry’s Mint Chocolate Cookie ice cream
- Chocolate peanut butter muffins — use Ben & Jerry’s Peanut Butter World ice cream
- Strawberry cheesecake muffins — use Ben & Jerry’s Strawberry Cheesecake ice cream