Who says you can’t have your cake and eat it too? These vanilla birthday cake overnight oats are not only insanely delicious, they are also good for you. The combination of oats, milk, and yogurt (and a liiiiiitle bit of sprinkles, because sprinkles) is sure to satisfy your morning breakfast cravings. Oh yeah, and they also take under 5 minutes to prepare. The real trick here is trying not to devour them in under that time.
Vanilla Birthday Cake Overnight Oats
- Prep Time:5 minutes
- Cook Time:Overnight
- Total Time:8 hours+
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup almond milk or milk of choice
- 1/2 cup 0-2% plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds, optional
- 1 teaspoon stevia or sweetener of choice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract or vanilla bean paste
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 tablespoon rainbow sprinkles
Add all ingredients into jar in the following order: oats, milk, chia seeds, sweetener, vanilla extract, almond extract, Greek yogurt, and sprinkles.
#SpoonTip: You can also add your sprinkles in the morning instead.
Stir it up.
Get that beauty sleep you deserve.
Wake up in the morning and take out your oats. Top with additional sprinkles if desired. *~Happy birthday to you~*