If you've never been to Raising Cane's, you're missing out big time. This fast food restaurant is known for its amazing fried chicken, buttery garlic Texas toast, crinkle-cut fries, and, best of all, its tangy, rich Cane's sauce. Cane's sauce is arguably the main reason anyone is utterly obsessed with the establishment, so what if I told you you could make the exact same sauce at home? Lucky for you, a fired Raising Cane's employee revealed the famous secret sauce recipe on Twitter/X, so you'll never have to eat a plain old chicken tender again.

Fans and employees of the fast food joint on “Caniacs” Reddit have deduced that there’s nothing on the market quite like Raising Cane’s iconic sauce, which still hasn’t been manufactured for big box grocery stores (unlike their rival Chick-Fil-A sauce, which is now sold in bottles).

This sauce comes together with a few key pantry ingredients like ketchup and black pepper, and for a significantly smaller price than a Caniac Combo.

Plus, this recipe means you’re free from the sadness of still having two more chicken tenders and a handful of fries, but an empty container of Cane's sauce. It also goes great on burgers and sandwiches, so feel free to get creative! Make this copycat Raising Cane's sauce for your friends or bring it to a party, and I promise they'll be begging you for the recipe.

Copycat Cane's Sauce

• Cook Time:0

• 1/2 cup mayonnaise
  • 1/4 cup ketchup
  • 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
  • 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Joseph Labrador.

Gather all the ingredients.

condiment
    Caroline Ingalls

In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients and stir until well blended.

Caroline Ingalls

Cover and store the sauce in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.

dairy product, milk, cream, flour
    Caroline Ingalls

Serve, and enjoy!

Caroline Ingalls