You probably don’t have a cupcake tin, but we’re betting you’ve got shot glasses lying around. These tiny shot glass cupcakes are not only extremely easy to make, but they use Bai5 which makes them taste amazingly peachy. We highly recommend you listen to this song while making these:
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 16 cupcake shots
For the cupcake shots:
1 bottle Peach Panama Bai5
1 stick softened butter
1 box yellow cake mix
For the cream cheese frosting:
8-0z. cream cheese
½ cup sugar
1. Mix cake mix, softened butter, and Bai5 in a large bowl until smooth.
2. Pour batter into shot glasses, filling each glass ¾ of the way.
3. Microwave batter-filled shot glasses on low for 5 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
4. For the frosting, mix cream cheese and sugar in a separate bowl until smooth.
5. Flip shot glasses upside down to remove cupcakes and stand them flat side up.
6. Pipe frosting in a swirl onto cupcake shots.
7. Top with candy peach rings.
More epic recipe music videos: