What do we want? Pie. How do we want it? In a tiny, adorable shape. Seriously, it’s about time you put those mason jar lids to work. These mini pies are exactly what you need for a single serving of sweet gooey goodness. They make great gifts, and it’s easy to make a bunch at one time to bring to social occasions. Try it out – you’ll never go back to baking normal-sized pie again.

Mason Jar Top Pies

• Prep Time:10 minutes
  • Cook Time:25 minutes
  • Total Time:35 minutes

• 10 Mason jar lids
  • 1 box refrigerated pie crust
  • 1 can pie filling, jam, or sauce of your choice
  • 4 tablespoon melted butter
  • 1 tablespoon sugar
  • Water
Photo by Steph Cozza

Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the mason jar lids on top. Spray lids with cooking spray.

Cut out 20 seperate 3 1/4 inch circles out of the pie crust. Place ten of them inside the lids, making sure to press around the bottom so that the crust hugs the inside of the lids.

GIF by Steph Cozza

Spoon about 3 tablespoons of filling into the crusts and cover with additional pie circles. Dip your fingers in water to help crease the crusts together.

GIF by Steph Cozza

Drizzle melted butter on top of each mini pie. Then sprinkle a generous amount of sugar on top.

GIF by Steph Cozza

Bake at 375°F for 25 minutes, or until golden brown on top. Let cool before serving.

GIF by Steph Cozza

Slice (or eat with your hands) and enjoy. Yassss queen.

GIF by Steph Cozza