No matter what you're craving, Hershey's is sure to have a product to satisfy your needs. From kisses to bars to cocoa powder, whatever you've got on hand can be transformed into something decadent. Using a Hershey's chocolate recipe, you can whip up the dessert of your dreams. 

I'm one of those people who absolutely needs to have a little something chocolate every day. Hey, I can even get away with saying that it's for my health. But for those days when a little square of dark chocolate just won't cut it, I like to turn to some of these fun Hershey's chocolate recipes. It's the glo-up you never knew you needed. 

1. Peanut Butter and Chocolate Kiss Cookies

butter, peanut, chocolate, peanut butter
Annie Pinto

I'm kicking this Hershey's chocolate recipe roundup off with a classic combination: peanut butter and chocolate. Use up all those leftover Valentine's Day kisses to make these peanut butter and chocolate Kiss cookies. I'd recommend enjoying them straight out of the oven when the warm cookie melts the kiss on top. 

2. Red Velvet Crinkle Kiss Cookies

candy, sweet, cake, cookie, chocolate
Hana Brannigan

If Valentine's Day is right around the corner and you don't want to have to wait until after to enjoy cute Kiss cookies, you can try this crinkle Kiss cookie recipe. The classic milk chocolate and red velvet flavors pair really well, but you can always branch out and try using white chocolate Kisses. 

3. Chocolate Chip Cookies and Cream Blondies

chocolate, sweet, cookie, pastry, cake, goody
Jeanne Penn

This cookies and cream blondie recipe features a Kiss flavor that you may have to do a little searching for, cookies and cream. Thankfully, you can always substitute the classic Hershey's cookies and cream bar and get the same finger-licking good results. 

4. Chocolate Pretzel Bites

cake, candy, chocolate
Rozina Fonyo

Just because these little chocolate pretzel bites only require three ingredients doesn't mean they're not a worthy dessert. Because they're so easy to make, you'll be eating them well before the oven would've even been done preheating. 

5. Easy Peppermint Chocolate Pretzels

candy, chocolate, sweet, cake, goody
Hannah Skiest

If you're looking for an innovation on the ever-popular sweet and salty dessert combination, try adding the bite of peppermint to the equation. These peppermint chocolate pretzels make the perfect holiday gift or cookie exchange donation. 

6. Candy Cane Kiss Peppermint Chocolate Brownies

cream cheese, candy, chocolate, cream, cake
Roann Pao

This next holiday Hershey's chocolate recipe idea may seem a bit more time consuming, but you can cut down on the effort required by using boxed brownie mix. No one will even be able to tell the difference with these peppermint chocolate brownies.

7. Homemade Peppermint Bark

cookie, peppermint, cake, chocolate
Dylan Barth

Continuing with the peppermint theme, this Hershey's chocolate recipe for peppermint bark only requires milk and dark chocolate kisses and peppermint candies. It may be controversial, but I'm going to go ahead and say that this stuff is better than the store-bought stuff. 

8. Baked Banana S'Mores

chocolate, cream, ice, ice cream
Gabby Phi

Anything with banana in it is automatically healthy, right? I'm going to go with yes, because I'm currently shoveling one too many of these gooey bars in my mouth. It's the perfect solution when you don't have a campfire to cook your banana boat on.

9. S'Mores

sandwich, peanut, marshmallow, butter, peanut butter
Megan Prendergast

This is another classic, simple dessert. In this case, your s'mores can be improved upon in a variety of ways, depending on how adventurous you're feeling. Add some fruit or even bacon if you're feeling especially frisky. 

10. S'Mores in a Cup

Suppose you don't randomly have a campfire to roast those marshmallows to gooey perfection? You don't have to miss out on your s'more dessert thanks to this recipe for s'mores in a cup.

11. No-Bake Witch's Hats

chocolate, candy, cake, sweet, cream, goody
Amy Henson

Most people will wait to try this no-bake witch's hat recipe out until Halloween, but you can always throw a themed party as an excuse to break it out. You can even invite some friends over and get creative with decorating. 

12. Edible Dreidels

ice cream, cream, marshmallow, ice, chocolate
Posey Memishian

Fast forward a few months, and I imagine you're looking for an easy holiday Hershey's chocolate recipe? Break the cookie status quo with these edible dreidels, which remind me a little of s'mores. 

If you ever thought you could get bored of plain old Hershey's chocolate, I hope that I was able to prove you wrong. My unnatural love for chocolate may give me a slightly biased opinion, but you really can do almost anything with a bar of Hershey's.