Love sweet potato fries, but hate that guilty feeling you get after eating them all? Here’s a guilt-free version made with coconut oil that your body will thank you for. This addicting snack is not only easy to make, but will also keep your friends lined up at your door for more.
And for more interesting ways to use coconut oil, check out this link!
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 30-40 minutes
Total Time: Roughly 40 minutes
1 sweet potato (I prefer the white kind)
1 tablespoon coconut oil
Greek yogurt (optional)
1. Slice the sweet potato into thin, French-fry strips. (Don’t bother to remove the peel)
2. Set oven to bake 375°F and warm coconut oil on baking sheet inside the oven until melted.
3. Coat sweet potato in melted coconut oil and place tray in the oven for 20- 30 minutes.
4. When sweet potato is golden brown, use a spatula to rotate fries, and return to oven for 10 minutes.
5. When fully browned, remove from oven, and serve with Greek yogurt to dip!