Ever crave something sugary but didn’t want to ruin your diet? These cookies answer your prayers. Have them as a sweet dessert or as a breakfast cookie and indulge while still staying healthy. The recipe makes around 24 cookies (all around 20 calories each) and keeps for as long as a week so once you make a batch, you’ll be set to satisfy your sweets cravings during the holiday season!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 8-12 minutes
Total Time: About 15 minutes
¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
¼ cup blueberries
1 cup oat flour
¼ cup of stevia (or brown sugar)
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce
2 tablespoons egg whites
Pinch of baking powder
Pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray.
3. Mix yogurt, egg whites, Stevia, applesauce and vanilla in a bowl.
4. Add in the flour, baking powder, the pinch of salt and blueberries.
5. Use a large spoon and drop a small amount of the mixture onto a baking sheet. Repeat until the mixture runs out.
6. Bake for 8-12 minutes.
7. Remove, allow to cool and serve!